Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 2 Observations - 08/07/2012

  1. 10 glasses of water was easy today, not sure what the difference was from yesterday.
  2. Loads of energy today.  I'm suspecting it's from no longer being mildly dehydrated all the time.
  3. Longhorn Steakhouse doesn't list all nutrients for their foods on the nutrition table.  They don't list protein, which is one of the nutrients I track.
  4. Need to skip the bread when going out to the steakhouse.  And I'll substitute the salad for some broccoli. 
  5. After dinner, I noticed is I didn't feel the need to snack.  Didn't seem that hungry the next morning either.
  6. I've found it easy to blow out my numbers when eating out.  Dinner consisted of 1084 calories and a lot of cholesterol and sodium.  
Picked up a 28oz. Blender Bottle for my meal replacement shake today.   I'll be also using this for my water as it holds twice the amount that my old glass would.


Tomorrow I'll give an initial review/comments on the Pro\Grade: Lean.

Note:  From here on out my "Observations" are merging with the weekly "Progress Report".  This will make the blog a little less cluttered.   

No comments: